|Age||Mid to late 20's|
|First Appearance||"Smoke & Mirrors"|
|Last Appearance||"Smoke & Mirrors"|
"A Crooked Mile" (Photograph)
|Series Lifespan||"Smoke & Mirrors" to Present|
|Kelsey Brannigan Gallery|
- "Do you hear that? Please... Please... I'm sorry, just... Make it stop... Please."
- ―Brannigan experiencing the effects of the memory wipe spell.
After Bigby crosses the police line in front of the Woodlands and sees Snow's decapitated head, he is taken into custody by the NYPD, who bring him to a precinct in the Upper West Side of the city. The following afternoon, Brannigan is chosen to conduct the questioning of Bigby. She attempts to sympathize with him, but Bigby refuses to cooperate or answer any of her questions. Suddenly, Brannigan's nose begins to bleed. To Bigby's surprise, she starts to hear strange and painful noises, and eventually collapses onto the table. Crane then walks in, and reveals that he used a memory wipe spell to knock out all of the cops in the station and cause them to forget the last 24 hours. Bigby grabs the photo of Snow and leaves with Crane while Brannigan remains unconscious. Her fate is unknown after that.
While searching the Tweedles' office, Bigby can find a file of information on Brannigan. It contains a newspaper article about the incident at the precinct, revealing that her and 17 other officers lost consciousness for roughly three hours. The article also has a note posted on it, reading "Keep an eye on her..."
- "Issue 13"
- Orginally, the episode selection screen for "A Crooked Mile" featured Brannigan going after Bigby at the Woodlands. However, this has since been changed to a picture of Bigby chasing Crane's car as of the release of "Smoke & Mirrors".
- Brannigan is voiced by Cissy Jones who also voiced multiple characters in The Walking Dead Video Game, the characters being Katjaa, Jolene, Brie, Dee and Shel.
- Brannigan could possibly based off of the 1950's musical Guys and Dolls' character, Lieutenant Brannigan, who also works for the NYPD.
- There is a unused model of Brannigan in jogging clothes as she appeared in the original selection screen for "A Crooked Mile" in the games files.
- She bears a resemblance to Bloody Mary.
The Wolf Among Us Characters
|Wolf Family||Bigby Wolf • Winter Wolf|
|Business Office||Snow White • Ichabod Crane • Bufkin • Magic Mirror|
|Toad's Tenement||Toad • Toad Jr. • Woodsman|
|Faith's Family||Prince Lawrence • Faith • King Edward|
|Woodlands||Beauty • Beast • Grimble • Cryer • Bluebeard • Swineheart|
|Tweedles' Office||Flycatcher • Tweedle Dee • Tweedle Dum|
|Trip Trap||Holly • Grendel • Jack|
|Pudding & Pie||Nerissa • Clever Hans • Gwen • Georgie Porgie • Vivian • Lily|
|Fabletown Outskirts||Aunty Greenleaf|
|The Crooked Lair||Tiny Tim • Jersey Devil • Crooked Man • Bloody Mary|
|The Cut Above||Johann|
|Living characters appear in green. Dead characters appear in red and italics. Determinant characters (meaning that their status is variable based off of player choices) appear in purple. Characters with an unknown status appear in blue.|