Julian Kwasneski is a voice director and sound designer working for Telltale Games who did work on The Wolf Among Us. He also portrays the Caller and a cabbie. Julian has additionally performed voice work in the Sam and Max series and The Walking Dead, which are also developed by Telltale Games.
Kwasneski has voiced characters in several other video games, including:
- Sam & Max: Reality 2.0 and Sam & Max Season 1 (2007) as Referee
- Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (2010) as Max's Psychic Wheel / Skun-ka'pe Minion / Junior
- The Walking Dead: Season One (2012) as Police Radio
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days (2013) as Radio Survivor
- The Walking Dead: Season Two (2013-2014) as Winston and Johnny
He has additionally worked in the sound department for over 60 games, and as a casting director for 5 games.